Wednesday 11 July 2012

summer buys

summer buys

After Coachella, I had a little dry spell in the shopping department while I paid off the trip. Here are some of the items I bought recently though.

I seem to be into cut off tops and cropped denim these days! I really like the silhouette of these tops and have cut a top of my own (a Madonna concert T) and bought a vintage one as well. Two are loose, two are tight. I love the skeleton print on the one, and couldn't resist the mint with spikes top... both from Zara. I definitely love mint right now! I even bought these jeans in mint. I love mixing something hard with something very soft and pretty (like the skeleton top with the mint denim).

These sandals were so cheap at Forever 21 and I freaking love them! I want to go get them in brown too now. I like the little studs and the way the straps look.

The spiked rings were only $1.80 at the F21 in Bellis Fair (US)! I find I need some smaller rings to go in the mix with my statement rings, so these will do the trick, since I can wear just one or all.

I also got these jeans at H&M for only $39.99! I tried them awhile back and kept thinking about them, so I knew I had to go back for them. I wore them out with the mint, spiked top recently...

As well as this watch at Wal-Mart for $39.99, which I love mixing in with various bracelets when I don't want to wear my larger watch...

Here are the links to everything in the collage above, I think the priciest being the mint pants at only $39.99...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...