Friday 11 May 2012

Mary Kantrantzou


Last night I attended another amazing event at "The Room" in The Bay Vancouver. I was invited by my lovely Stylist friend, Coreen Miller. What an honour it was to be in the presence of Mary, as she is SUCH a talented designer. This woman is going places, with that creativity, attention to detail and the most amazing prints, it seems like she has something for everyone in the collection. 

The merchandising at The Room is always impeccable 
Gorgeous knits
Vibrant colour!
Amazing structure
This was my favourite from the runway for A/W '12 (it was shown
in my post for LFW). Even better up close!
Look at that print!
DIED over this dress, so feminine, sheer and delicate, yet it
still has such a pretty pop of colour. 
The pencil dress, literally has tons of pencils attached (rumoured
price $80,000). Definitely a piece of artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...