Thursday 20 September 2012

LFW SS '13

Here are some of my faves at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. I am in love with the collections from Temperley and Erdem. Those, along with Burberry, Mulberry and Matthew Williamson have amazing colour stories and/or prints throughout. I love the bright colours just as much as the soft pastels (that soft chartreuse green at Mulberry and the pastel lavender at Temperley have me swooning!).

If I were a celebrity, I'd definitely wear a Julian Macdonald on the red carpet! He makes some amazingly sexy, yet elegant dresses. I would also be sporting a Burberry trench, they are perfect!

I have to say that I liked Mary Kantrantzou's last collection as a whole more than this one. I'm not into the postal stamps/currencies as much as her amazing prints last season. I didn't love any looks from Mark Fast :( (and last season I was excited about almost his entire collection). I skipped Acne as well, they have some cool basic pieces, but nothing that "wowed" me.

Burberry Prorsum






Matthew Williamson





 Temperley London






Mulberry



 
Mary Kantrantzou

Erdem




Giles




Julian Macdonald



Vivienne Westwood Red Label


Topshop Unique



House of Holland


Christopher Kane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...