Tuesday 25 September 2012

MFW SS '13

Here are my picks from Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. My fave collections were Gucci, Just Cavalli and Roberto Cavalli. Moschino was very cute with their mod 60's looks, although some pieces were a little too costume-y for me. Dolce and Gabbana showed a very large, creative collection. I found many pieces weren't as wearable as last season, which I was in love with. I've gotta hand it to them for making burlap look pretty good though ;)...

Click on any image to make it larger and also follow me on Pinterest for my narrowed-down, very, very favourite looks. Until Paris...

Gucci



Just Cavalli





Emporio Armani

Dolce & Gabbana



Bottega Veneta



Emilio Pucci


Salvatore Ferragamo


Sportmax


Fendi



Dsquared

Roberto Cavalli



Iceberg



Etro

Moschino





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...