Tuesday 11 September 2012

blouse

blouse

I must say, that blouses are one of those go-to items in my closet that I wear again and again, in any season. I love Forever 21 for their selection and prices, all in trendy looks. I recently bought a sheer, nude blouse with cut-out shoulders which I've already worn a few times. Tucked into a skirt, open over a tank, with jeans or leggings, tied at the waist with shorts or one of your Fall/Winter layers... the possibilities are endless.

I do prefer the sheer blouses over cotton, since they are so easy to care for. I hand wash, hang on a hanger and don't even need to iron them (a steamer would be good though). They are light and easy to travel with too! Another place I have found some cool blouses is at Thrift Stores (for example, a vintage YSL), so check there for some unique pieces.

I'm loving the peach on peach ones above, or anything with embellished collars. I am thinking about going to Michael's craft store to see if they have supplies I can use to embellish some that I already own to spruce them up. I'll let you know how that goes.

Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21 sequin top
forever21.com


Forever 21 sheer top
forever21.com


Forever 21 long shirt
forever21.com


Forever 21 sequin top
forever21.com


Forever 21 blouse
forever21.com



Forever 21
forever21.com



Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...