Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cotton Candy

While watching last season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", I fell in love with Kourtney's pink, cropped shag jacket. I've been on the lookout for something with a similar feel and just recently I finally spotted a great deal from Forever 21 (see pic below).

I went for the coat since I'm always cold and it seems like the perfect jacket to wear outside or in. However, F21 also has the cutest little pink feather vest available on the US site (which usually means it will be on the Canadian site soon). Here are those and some other sweet-looking pieces.

Inspiration:
Love Kourtney's shaggy coat

Michael Kors

The Row

Valentino
Haute Hippie $595
Reality...
Forever 21 Feather Vest
in 'Dusty Pink' $38.50 US 

Forever 21 Feather Vest
in 'Cream' $38.50 US

Forever 21 Cropped Shag
$35.50 (this is the
one I purchased)

Asos Sale $108.71

Asos Sale $115

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...