Sunday 27 November 2011

Glittery

A few months ago I purchased my first Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer in "Up in the Air". I hadn't seen anything like it, so I figured it'd be worth it for myself and for my kit for photo shoots. I went on to purchase "Happy Birthday", a multi-coloured glitter explosion which is literally a party on your nails.

The downside is that they cost around $15-18 per bottle! After the second bottle, I figured that really, I could mix any colour(s) of glitter into a clear nail polish to create my own.

Well, luckily other brands have caught on... and now there are tons of glitter polishes out there! Everything from drug store brands to salon brands made their own, but the best deal I have found is through good old Forever 21 at $3.80 per bottle.

1st purchase:
"Up in the Air"

2nd Purchase:
"Happy Birthday"

Probably would have been my 3rd
purchase "Some Enchanted Evening"
(but will probably get
the similar one below)



Just some of the selection of
glitter polish at Forever 21
Only $3.80 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...