Friday 9 March 2012

Strappy

Strappy

My husband has always told me that in his opinion, this style of a high-heel sandal, with 2 thin straps, are the sexiest shoes a woman can wear. Lately I've noticed gals mixing them into outfits in unexpected ways, so now I'm now dying to get my hands on some. Definitely a classic, you can easily dress them up or down.

I must say that they have been tough to track down! I tried a pair at Forever 21 a couple of months ago and the fit was terrible. Major stores like Aldo haven't seemed to have caught on quite yet. My faves so far in my price range are at Zara, always getting trends to market in a timely manner and at decent prices.

Below: I love how Elin Kling often wears them casually by mixing with denim. Blogger Tuula likes to dress them up a bit more.

 





 


Rachel zoe shoes
$130 - piperlime.gap.com

Zara shoes
$90 - zara.com

Zara leather wedge
$90 - zara.com

Zara leather shoes
$90 - zara.com

Zara shoes
$50 - zara.com

Sandals
lechateau.com

Zara shoes
$100 - zara.com

Sandals
799 SEK - zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...