Sunday 12 February 2012

Black/Gold x Grammy's


So I honestly can't say I was super-impressed with the Grammy Red Carpet, but I did notice that I kept loving the looks that revolved around Black & Gold. My best dressed pick was Rhianna. Her simple dress,  which she co-designed with Giorgio Armani, was inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface. For me, her hair and makeup totally complimented her sexy 70's inspired feel. Can I just add that her body looked freaking amazing in it as well!

My second fave was Gwenyth Paltrow in Stella McCartney. Quite a typical silhouette for her, but with the cut outs, gold belt and her hair in her usual slick pony, she looked so fabulously polished. 




Other than those, I did love Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift's dresses from the back. Paris Hilton also rocked a great gold belt with her beautifully intricate white Basil Soda dress. Katy Perry's Elie Saab dress was stunning... but just a bit much for me with the matching blue hair (I miss her classic black hair!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...