Currently loving Ms. Lana Del Rey and her amazzzing look. She is gorgeous, but this modern 60's vibe she has going on is just the cherry on top!
Here is what I would do to mimic her makeup:
- Start with a satin-matte foundation, such as NARS Sheer Glow or Revlon Photo Ready. Add concealer.
- Apply a matte shadow as a base like MAC Vanilla, then a neutral brown such as MAC Wedge or Charcoal Brown in the crease. Crease shadow should be quite heavy, yet well-blended.
- Next, use a black gel or liquid liner and apply a fairly thick liner, lifted and slightly winged out at the edges. Try Revlon Colourstay in Blackest Black.
- Curl lashes and apply black mascara, top and bottom. Next apply dramatic, fluffy false lashes (for a good deal, check out the selection from Ardell).
- Line the inner rims with a white eyeliner, I do like the one from Wet & Wild.
- Smudge black or dark brown shadow or liner under the bottom lashes. You can add false bottom lashes as well if you want.
- Fill in brows with shadow using an angled brush. Try to lift the arch naturally.
- Use a neutral lip colour such as Rimmel London Kate Lipstick or MAC Peachstock. For some of her other looks, try Make Up Forever Rouge Artist in these shades (or anything you might already have that can work): 8, 22, 40 (apply a bit of concealer to lips first to make this one a bit more nude) or 46.
- Apply a bit of loose powder all over and then a neutral bronzer such as Benefit Hoola to contour to cheekbones.
Here are more gorgeous Lana Del Rey looks to get you even more inspired: