I think I am wishing it was summer already, so I'm currently craving a bronzey/soft makeup look.
Here's one go-to look I love:
- Use a tinted moisturizer or even skip and just apply moisturizer and concealer where needed. Keep skin as fresh and natural as possible
- Apply Bronzer on the higher planes of your face, then smile and apply a shimmery, peachy blush on your cheeks. Apply a little highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, chin, forehead, eyes and cupids bow. This Trio palette from Nars containing Orgasm Blush, Albatross highlighter and Laguna bronzer ($55 at Sephora) is perfect for all three!
- Apply a soft, shimmering, bronze eyeshadow, one of my faves is Woodwinked from MAC ($18).
- Apply a thin line of brown eyeliner, such as Maybelline Master Drama in Bold Brown.
- Curl lashes well and apply several coats of a waterproof mascara. Try Rimmel MAX Volume Flash.
- Use a nude lipstick like Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude, blot and add a touch of clear or peachy gloss if you like.
Done! This is a great look for travel and vacations since it doesn't require many different products, is quick and easy to apply, and neutral enough to wear with many different outfits. Add some loose waves, a braid or messy updo to your hair keep the look effortless and beachy.
Here's an example of how it might turn out: