Wednesday 4 January 2012

slit


Side slit(s) are hot. Anything that can make long skirts and maxi dresses a bit sexier works for me. I have a long skirt that I might try to cut into this (or an asymmetrical hem), since I just feel dowdy and shapeless in it. I'll keep you posted on how that works out.

For now, here are some you can buy. All are under $100 except the $159 dress from Zara (top right), which I had to include since I almost died when I saw it in store. It's such a gorgeous garment, so let's wait a bit to see if it will go on sale. Fingers crossed!

Forever 21, not my fave, but I
bet they will have more styles
soon $27.80
Urban Outfitters
Sale $49.99


Items in collage (top): 

Asos dress
$82 - asos.com

Zara tshirt dress
$159 - zara.com

Zara dress
$90 - zara.com

Vero moda
$24 - asos.com

Zara
$60 - zara.com

Zara long maxi skirt
$80 - zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...