I know it sounds so typical, but I have got to say that I am almost always in awe of Kim Kardashian's makeup. Lets first say that she is a make up artist's dream; amazing skin, large eyes with a prominent crease, naturally full brows, thick/long lashes, high cheekbones and full lips. She pretty much already has what many of us are trying to create with makeup! This can probably explain why she always looks quite nice in 'caught without makeup' pics...
She mainly works with makeup artists Mario Dedivanovic, Joyce Bonelli and occasionally, Jlo "glow" creator Scott Barnes. I'm constantly researching her makeup since many of my clients ask for her "look".
Here are some tips on products she likes, which are used on her in many of her make up looks:
- Well known for her love of Nars "Turkish Delight" lipgloss, the girl loves nude lips. A fave lipstick is MAC Half n' Half since she suits more of a beige tone.
- Uses Lancome mascaras or L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.
- Her makeup artists usually use individual lashes instead of the strip type.
- Loves MAC "Smolder" eye pencil for her more dramatic looks. Quite often she'll wear a winged up liquid liner, usually Dior (she wore Covergirl Eye Exact in "Very Black" on on her wedding day).
- Eye shadows used on her are vast, but many shimmering bronze colours by MAC, Josie Maran, Motives, Lancome and Urban Decay.
- Uses Bronzers like Nars "Laguna", Guerlain "Terracotta", or MAC "Refined Golden".
- Loves soft, baby pink blush, like MAC "Well Dressed" or Lorac "Rose". Also wears peachy tones sometimes, like MAC "Fleur Power" or she wore Lancôme Blush Subtil in Rose Romantique on her wedding day.
- Moisturizes with La Mer... of course. Sometimes uses the brand she is the face of (or at least they just say that) called Perfect Skin.
- Always wearing different foundations, most by Makeup Forever, Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Hourglass and Dior. When you have great skin that isn't sensitive, you can do this.
- Highlights with Giella Eye M Glam, MAC Naked Pigment or Lovedust by Benefit.
- And last, but definitely not least, she wears LOTS of concealer like in the pic below (usually By Terry's Touche Veloutee, but it can vary) set with heavier powders by Chanel or Dior.